Forum de la team GnS Index du Forum
Forum de la team GnS
Voila le forum de la team GeNneTixS

Forum de la team GnS Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Lightning Bolt Emoticon For Facebook ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team GnS Index du Forum -> Tournoi -> Tournoi xG
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lavwin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Lightning Bolt Emoticon For Facebook Répondre en citant

Lightning Bolt Emoticon For Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

QuestionI was wondering if there was a way to make an "eye" -- the eyelid, eyeball etc.an maybe with a capital "I" in the middle.AnswerNo, strangely, I must say there's none. So how do I put after my name? I don't want to remove my first name nor the middle and last name. QuestionHow to write like this: " "?AnswerUse Encool tool - generate cool text with symbols. QuestionWhat if I don't have a Facebook can I still use the Facebook symbols.AnswerOf course. Cars Best Cars News Reviews Recalls Pictures AutoComplete Carfection Cooley On Cars Concept Cars Electric Cars The Best Affordable Cars Crossovers Electric Cars Family Cars Hybrids Luxury Cars Sedans SUVs .. There's no symbol registered for them yet. QuestionPerhaps not the right forum for this question, but you seem very conversant in such matters. Why not copy paste?. High Voltage was approved as part of Unicode 4.0 in 2003 under the name High Voltage Sign and added to Emoji 1.0 in 2015. QuestionHow to put 9 like that in my cellphone?AnswerI think, mostly by copy-pasting. QuestionHow to make the symbols bigger?AnswerPress "Ctrl" and "=" simultaneously. I've researched on that before and. =(. =) Anyway, try finding some in Foreign language Letters and come play with my Encool tool - generate cool text with symbols. QuestionHi, is there a lightning bolt symbol?AnswerYeah. And if you're looking for emoticons for FB chat - take a look at Encool tool - generate cool text with symbols and All Facebook emoticons for chat. I'm pretty sure you can't. Thanks.AnswerWow. QuestionIs there a peace symbol?AnswerYeah. =). if you go on aim for example and type the letter K in caps and transfer that to wingdings font you'll be able to see what I am talking about. In Opera it shows a Square. QuestionHey! : Just wondering why there seems to be a symbol for about everything except a ribbon, you know like a breast cancer supporters ribbon, or AIDS ribbon etc. =(. So sorry, but it looks like Facebook have just blocked us from making girlie names. gd lkin gu hh% im t hang utt wi uu shuldd G o k8w m . You'll never regret you did it. you have japanese, korean, and chinese mixed in as one. =) It's text. High Voltage Most commonly used as a lightning bolt for stormy weather, this symbol is intended tobe a warning for high voltage Apple also uses this symbol for its high speed Thunderbolt port. Copy-paste it, or use other ways to type symbols from keyboard. I think, your cellphone is not very likely to show it, though 5a02188284
how to deactivate facebook account youtubepirater un cpt facebookapps facebook temple runninghack para el yu gi oh bam facebookwhat does the mobile phone mean in facebook chatwww.how to hack a facebook account.comfrases chidas para tu muro facebookwhite box next to name on facebook chathacker para vila magica facebookcomo hago para conseguir muchos likes en facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team GnS Index du Forum -> Tournoi -> Tournoi xG Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006